This November 20th, grassroots favourite Head & Hands celebrates their 40th Anniversary with a glitzy Gala at the Rialto! Hosted by CBC radio one’s Sue Smith and with musical performances by Socalled, Lake of Stew, and the Matthew Daher Jazz trio, the event also features a very special silent auction, live photo booth, and light refreshments. Come celebrate 4 decades of holistic services for Montreal youth, and help them secure another 40 years! Tickets on a sliding scale, at $40, $60, $80, $100, $120, $140, $160, $200, $400! Can’t make it? Why not sponsor a youth to attend on the same sliding scale?
- www.anniversary.headandhands.com for more information.
I worked at Head & Hands for five fabulous years and I will surely be supporting them for another forty years into the future. Party it up for Montreal youth! I’m selling tickets, so please feel free to get in touch to secure some.
More fun stuff >>> yummy food will be provided by the following foine MTL establishments:
- Fuschia Epicerie Fleur
- Cocoa Locale…and a little video here!
- La Louisiane
- Jean’s, 5914 Sherbrooke West
- Wawel Patesserie Polonaise and their famous Polish doughnuts
And many more! Yum!
More fun stuff >>> auction items will be provided by the following foine MTL establishments:
- Dinner at Sala Rossa (value of $ 150)
- Chalet en Provence (value of $750)
- Photo session with Andrea Hausmann (value of $300)
- VIA Rail tickets :2 for Québec city (value of $ 330) and 2 for Toronto (value of $610)
- Sewing class chez Emeline et Annabelle (value of $50)
- Two tickets to a show of your choice at the Segal Centre (value of $98)
- Drawn & Quarterly books, Pop Montreal tickets, and more!