I think I could do up a list like this every day, but for now every few days or once-a-week seems reasonable!
1. Norwegian Wood’s “Blanket Cardigan“.
2. The stream of PJ Harvey’s new album Let England Shake over on npr.org.
3. Citizen Vintage sale from February 16th-20th. 5143 St. Laurent Blvd. 11am-7pm daily.
5. A few new-to-me blogs, including:
- The artist Andrea Vander Kooij‘s personal blog Finger Thumb about her home life and growing family. She’s into vintage fabrics, quilt making and baking and her musings about raising her child (and soon-to-be-born baby!) are interesting even to baby-free me.
- Vanishing Montreal: an enthusiast and documenter of our fair city’s nooks and crannies follows the demolition of older buildings which are often replaced by condos.
6. The sound of summer birds! Can’t wait for my seed catalogues to arrive.
7. Woody Guthrie’s awesome list of resolutions (thanks to J for sharing!).
8. Getting dressed up and going for dinner with buds!
9. Writing songs, recording them, listening to them, sharing them with my band mates, playing them…
10. My fuzzy home life: knitted, crocheted and quilted blankets and throws on every reclinable surface, two circling cats, one bearded companion…xo!