It’s been a really busy, long time since I last posted here! I wasn’t sure what to write as so many changes had gone on in my life, so I think I’ll list some of the fun, item-izable stuff:
- I’ve moved to Western Canada, specifically Saskatchewan! Not sure how long I’ll be out here, but it’s neat cuz my band Cobra & Vulture have finally released…
- …our prairie-themed album, Grasslands (do go on ahead and purchase a copy)! Since I can’t jam with my band on the regular, I’ve been…
- …hosting an hour long freeform radio show called Natural Sympathies and DJing events under that moniker as well.
- Have been writing for the free independent weekly in Regina called the Prairie Dog, doing mostly fashion and style interviews as well as music reviews.
- Working on new tunes and writing, but nothing shareable just yet!
Ok, now that that’s all out of the way, I can start posting on the regular again.