1. Adding Monsters to Thrift Store Paintings by Chris McMahon & Thyrza Segal
2. Alex Ross’s Listen to This
4. Prairie Dog Magazine’s 20th Anniversary celebrations! If you’re Regina-based, considering supporting Queen City’s only alternative weekly keep healthy and hale by placing a support message.
5. Jerusalem in My Heart’s track Yudaghdegh el-ra3ey walal-ghanam from the upcoming Mo7it Al-Mo7it on Constellation Records.
6. Blue Hawaii’s Try To Be from the up-coming Untogether album on Arbutus Records.
7. My partner Mike Rollo’s new film The Broken Altar about drive-in movie theatres which is all finished and starting to move out into the world. More soon!
9. John Nugent‘s Studio in Lumsden, SK, by architect Clifford Wiens. Remember when I was exulted about finding an earth ship? Well, turns out that I now know the family of the architect who built that building for a local sculptor. It isn’t an earth ship, turns out, but it is a Heritage site.
10. Regina’s YWCA Fitness program: affordable, not too busy, close to home!