– We launched Lickety Split #5: The Multiples Issue ( + a limited edition version ) way back in November! We also attended all the relevant craft and book fairs possible.
– We’re launching issue #6 of Lickety Split – The Risk Issue, July 4th at Sala Rossa! Check it out.
– My band Nightwood launched and toured! To get the low down or to buy our debut recording, Big City E.P., please check out our new website!
– Nightwood‘s music video for the song Cave of the Spleen was made by *safesolvent and shown in a lot of places, including MuchMusic! Check it out here.
– I shot a coupla rolls of Super 8 while on tour with Nightwood and that will be made into something sooner or later, I’m sure.
– Also, we’re developing the next music video idea for Nightwood’s song The Bikeriders.
FILM (+ video)
– sunday afternoon [Super 8, 3minutes, 2004, with Mike Rollo], screened at Images Festival in Toronto this April.
– My film collective Double Negative had a group screening at Ex-Centris in March. Paper Nautilus (2005) was shown.
– You can check out more on the DN website by clicking the links above, no problem. We’ve done loads of stuff.
– Looks like my sculpture work will be shown during Pop Montreal – more soon. Yay!
EVENTS and LIVE APPEARANCES
– Slow Dance Night is an evening of all slow songs, all night long that I developed with and put on with Sherwin Tjia of Perpetual Emotion Machine Productions. We’ve hosted four so far, in conjunction with many folks including the St. Ambroise Montreal Fringe Festival and Worn Fashion Journal. Next up we’re hitting Ottawa! For info, check out the blog here.
– I’ve spoken on a McGill University D.I.Y. Porn Panel with Sharing is Sexy and Pornopticon.
– Um…also check out the links to the various projects for info on rock shows, interviews and the like.
Whew! If I forgot anything, I’ll update it when I remember. Thanks for reading!